- We are a smaller, family-owned center and so we are able to establish close one-on-one relationships with each family. The feeling of “family” is a big part of who we are.
- We have over 25 years of experience providing quality care in our community and an excellent reputation that backs this experience.
- Our new facility, only eight years old, is filled with bright, cheerful inviting spaces. We are just five minutes from I-44 and yes, we are well worth the drive!
- A center is only as good as its teachers and collectively, ours are some of the most nurturing, enthusiastic and dedicated in the field.
- Our staff-to-child ratio is one of the best you will find, allowing each child to receive the individual attention he or she deserves.
- Our unique Kindergarten Prep Program combines “HighScope”, “Emerging Language and Literacy” and our very own exclusive preschool curriculum. It utilizes aspects of all of these to provide a rich learning environment, the best of everything a curriculum has to offer.
- We are very proud that so many of our students have tested well above average and have been accepted into the area's gifted and selective schools.
- We take your child's physical and emotional health very seriously. Lots of nurturing, praise and delicious hot meals designed to meet their nutritional needs. Check out our menu on our "News & Events" page.
- While our rates are competitive, our quality and commitment far surpasses the norm.
IMMEDIATE LIMITED AVAILABILITY
We currently have limited openings for 2-3 years olds. There are four spots available effective immediately. We will fill these spots on a "first come" basis. Tours are now being scheduled.
Call Us Today At ♦ 314-352-2123
SPECIALIZING IN INFANT/TODDLER DEVELOPMENT
A third of our facility is dedicated to our infant/toddler program. We are now better able to accommodate the ever-increasing demand for exceptional infant care in the St. Louis area. The rooms are cheerful and inviting, with soothing areas for our newborns to nap when not busy with feedings, rocking and "tummy time". There are an abundance of safe manipulatives and sensory experiences for little eyes and hands to explore. Our HighScope Infant Curriculum together with "Baby Signs" keeps them developmentally on track and allows them to communicate their needs long before their verbal language skills develop. You will love "talking" to your baby!